- Students accepted to a doctoral program with an undergraduate degree must complete courses within 6 semesters, and these students must take CE520 course, too.
- Students accepted to a doctoral program with a Master’s degree must complete courses within 4 semesters.
- Students registered to a doctoral program must take a preliminary exam within the scope of CE600 course in the first semester.
- Preliminary exam is held on the last day of classes in each semester.
- If a student fails in the preliminary exam once, he/she must take the exam again within the following semester. This exam is going to be held on the last day of classes in above-mentioned semester.